Okuma Cedros High Speed
Jigging for tuna, snapper and jack species requires high-speed backed by high-strength. The Okuma Cedros high speed spinning reels deliver on both. Okuma Blade Body Design maintains a comfortable, compact body size while Alumilite Construction assures formidable strength. Okuma’s precision Dual Force Drag system lends extremely smooth, highly capable and balanced stopping power. Whether pulling fish off wrecks, or stopping tuna determined to dive into the abyss, Cedros’ exciting styling only lends to the adrenaline-filled experience of connecting with the ocean’s most powerful creatures. *Specifically designed for saltwater use. Cedros Spinning Reels.
- DFD: Precision Dual Force Drag system.
- Multi-disc, Japanese oiled felt drag system.
- 4HPB + 1RB corrosion-resistant stainless steel ball bearings.
- Quick-Set anti-reverse roller bearing.
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear.
- CRC: Corrosion-Resistant Coating process.
- HDGII: Corrosion-resistant, High Density gearing.
- ALC: Rigid diecast aluminum frame and sideplate.
- Precision Elliptical Gearing system.
- Machined aluminum, 2-tone anodized & ported spool.
- Custom blue anodized machined aluminum handle knob.
- EVA handle knob on 30-size .
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal.
- Heavy duty, solid aluminum, gold anodized bail wire.
- RESII: Computer balanced Rotor Equalizing System.
- Narrow Blade Body Design for reduced fatigue.
- Cedros spinning reels are backed by a 1-year warranty.